‘I passionately believe that YellowBlue has an important role to play in improving the quality and productivity of the British workforce.’
YellowBlue [yel-oh bloo]
Noun: yellow represents the strongest colour that can stimulate and energize employees, whilst blue helps employees be more productive.
Putting ourselves through our own vigorous brand discovery process, we emerged with a passionate commitment to
‘Improving the world, one company at a time’.
This deliberate statement both inspires and motivates us to deliver on purpose, something we actively encourage all our clients to embrace.
As a vehicle to activate our purpose, we authored three words that encapsulate the inputs and outcomes of our approach to creating sustainable value for our clients.
Mindful • Heartful • Colourful
Being Mindful means:
• Understand and deliver to your drivers
• Sharing knowledge, skills and expertise
• Being responsible by always looking at the bigger picture
Being Heartful means:
• We work with openness, trust and integrity
• We create emotional connections and belonging
• Open and couragous collaboration
• People like working with us
Being Colourful means:
• Igniting the passion to achieve the extraordinary
• Igniting passion and energy in your people
• Bringing sunshine to your organisation whilst having fun